For Day CaresDay care settings present unique challenges for influenza prevention due to the highly vulnerable population, close contact, shared toys and other objects, and limited ability of young children to understand or practice good respiratory etiquette and hand hygiene. It is important that day care staff and administrators, as well as parents and children, understand the importance of flu prevention techniques.
- Flu Facts for Children
- CDC Guidance and Resources for Schools and Childcare Providers
- Flu.gov Guidance and Resources for Schools and Childcare Providers
- Free Tools and Materials for Your Website
- Free National Print Materials for Your Campus
- Free State Print Materials for Your Campus
- Vaccine Information Sheet