Bi Monthly Provider Calls
- Provider Call Web Links
- Provider Call Q & A Cumulative 2016
- Provider Call Q & A Cumulative 2017
- Bi Montly Provider Call Notes 05.04.17
- Harmony Computer Requirements for CIR
- HSS Criminal Convictions that Bar Employment of Unlicensed Persons and Ambulance Personnnell
- Press Release - State Agencies to Host Regional Health Care Provider Workforce Summits
- Invitation - Regional Provider Workforce Summits - July 2017
- PowerPoint Presentations from the Regional Provider Workforce Summits
State Partner: Louisiana Workforce Commission (LWC) - www.laworks.net
Key links on the LWC website for Providers:
- Helping Individuals Reach Employment (HiRE) - Create/register for a HiRe account. When creating an "Employer User Account," you will need certain company idenficatioon to proceed such as your Federal Employer ID Number (EIN)/Federal Tax ID (FEID), along with your unemployment insurance employer account number (EAN).
Don't know how to create an employer/user account? Learn how by clicking the Services for Employers tab located at the top of the page. Sign in as a guest and then go to Employer Courses and select Creating an Employer Account. This 8 minute step-by-step video tutorial will help you create your employer account. This will enable you to take full advantage of online system resources, such as posting job orders and searching for candidate resumes.
- Information for Businesses
- Business & Career Solutions Centers
- Workforce Development
Key LWC Program Fact Sheets for Providers:
- Registered Apprencticeship (RA)
- Incumbent Worker Training Program (IWTP)
- Small Business Employee Training Program (SMET)
Upcoming Provider Events
Meetings, seminars, and trainings will be announced.