Lifespan - Respite
Respite care provides a temporary break for caregivers from their regular caregiving responsibilities. Respite care can be planned or emergency care.
From time to time, families with caregiving responsibilities need opportunities for a break from caring for their loved one.
We are here to help you find respite opportunities so you have time to relax and rejuvenate.
We have resources for family caregivers of:
- Children with special needs or disabilities;
- Adults with special needs, disabilities, or conditions associated with aging.
- Adults with life-threatening conditions or disorders i.e., end stage cancer
ADDITIONAL RESPITE RESOURCES
- How to Choose a Respite Provider
- The ABCs of Respite
- Building Blocks for Lifespan Respite
- Family Caregiver Assessment
- Funding Summary Table
- Practivcal Tools for Caregivers
- Volunteer Respite
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT